|To protect audiences, musicians, and staff from the spread of COVID-19 and in response to evolving guidance from Governor Roy Cooper and state and federal health officials, the Charlotte Symphony has canceled or rescheduled all concerts through August 2020. >> Learn More|
Your Music. Your Way.
With the Create Your Own series, you can choose the concerts that fit your musical tastes AND the dates that fit your schedule.
How to Create Your Own series:Step 1: Choose any of your favorite Classical or Pops concerts (excludes special events, like Handel's Messiah).
Step 2: Select your price level.
Step 3: Place your order...
- By Phone at 704.972.2000
- By Mail at 128 S Tryon St., Ste 350, Charlotte, NC 28202
- In-Person at 128 S Tryon St., Ste 350. Our office is open M-F, 9-5 p.m.
Why Create Your Own?
- Ultimate Flexibility. Enjoy the performances you most want to experience, across any series (some Special performances are excluded).
- Exchange Opportunities. We understand that your schedule can change. Exchange into another performance of the same concert, no questions asked!
- Priority Seating. Get the best available seats for each of your selected performances.