Coronavirus / COVID-19 Update
The Charlotte Symphony has Announced a Revised Schedule through March 13, 2021
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, previously scheduled live concerts through March 13, 2021 have been cancelled or rescheduled as virtual performances. The Charlotte Symphony will work to gradually phase in live, indoor audiences as local conditions safely allow. >> Learn more.
- Magic of Christmas (Dec. 11-20)
- Cirque de Noël (Dec. 29)
- New Year's Eve Celebration (Dec. 31)
- Spaced Out (Jan. 22 & 23)
- Beauty & the Beast in Concert (Feb. 5 & 6)
- Queens of Soul (Feb. 19 & 20)
- Harry Potter Children's Suite (Feb. 20)
TicketsIf you have any questions about your subscription, Patron Services can be reached by phone (704.972.2000) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that all CSO staff members, including Patron Services, are currently working remotely.
Our Ticket GuaranteeThe Charlotte Symphony understands the many uncertainties you may be weighing in purchasing tickets for our events. While we can't control the conditions created by the COVID-19 pandemic, we can assure you that your safety and comfort are our greatest concern. We will honor any tickets purchased for our events with our COVID-19 Guarantee.
If you feel COVID-19 conditions make it unsafe to attend a show, you may select any of the following options beginning 30 days before your ticketed performance:
- Donate the value of your canceled tickets back to Charlotte Symphony to support our continued programming and education initiatives.
- Keep your tickets (Classical Series only)
- Roll over your season package to the 2021-22 season.
- Receive a full refund for canceled tickets.