We're thrilled to have audiences back in the concert hall for the 2021-22 season to celebrate 90 extraordinary years of your Charlotte Symphony and the culmination of Christopher Warren-Green's tenure as Music Director.
Updated: March 7, 2022
Updated: March 7, 2022
As cases of COVID-19 in our area continue to remain low, the Charlotte Symphony has updated its safety protocols as follows:
- Proof of Vaccination or Negative COVID Test are no longer required to attend Charlotte Symphony performances.
- Masks are encouraged at indoor venues, but are not required at this time.
ProceduresAll ticket buyers will receive advance notice of the health and safety protocols in place for their concerts via email. Any policy or schedule changes will be communicated in a timely and transparent way. Additionally, this page will be updated regularly to reflect the most recent guidelines.
If you are feeling unwell, experiencing CDC-recognized COVID-19 symptoms, have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, or have had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask that you prioritize your health and the health of your fellow audience members and stay home.
Ticket OptionsIf you are not able to attend the CSO performance for which you have tickets, you may exchange your tickets for another performance or donate your tickets back to the CSO. All exchanges and donations must be requested 24 hours before the performance start time.
Subscribers may exchange tickets into a different performance within the same weekend or within the same series (ex Classical, Pops, etc) for no additional cost. Some restrictions apply, like Special Events or select Movie Series performances. For all guidelines and restrictions, please click here.
Individual Ticket purchasers may exchange tickets into another performance, but will be asked to pay the difference should the price of the replacement performance exceed the original ticket price. Some restrictions apply, like Special Events or select Movie Series performances.
Exchanges must be requested 24 hours before the performance start time to be valid.
Please note: All ticket sales from the Charlotte Symphony are final. No refunds will be issued unless a performance does not take place.
Other Safety Measures
- HVAC upgrades: The air cleaning systems in Blumenthal Performing Arts Center venues eliminate airborne particulates, odors, and pathogens. Blumenthal's systems refresh the air five times an hour, or more.
- No Touch: e-ticketing and digital program books, and contactless restroom features, food and drink ordering, and payment processing are being used to protect our audiences and staff.
- Cleaning Procedures: Blumenthal Performing Arts Center venues are deep-cleaned after every performance with high-touch surfaces cleaned more frequently throughout the day and evening during events.
- Vaccinations: Vaccination policies are in effect for all Charlotte Symphony staff, musicians, guest artists, stage crew, and the staff and volunteers of the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center.