Coronavirus / COVID-19 Update
The Charlotte Symphony has Announced a Revised Schedule through December 6, 2020
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, previously scheduled live concerts through December 6, 2020 will be replaced with an exciting array of virtual concerts and smaller-format / limited-capacity live outdoor performances as safety permits. The Charlotte Symphony will work to gradually phase in live, indoor audiences as local conditions safely allow. >> Learn more.
- Beethoven's Violin Concerto (Oct. 9-11)
- Big Band Swing (Oct. 16 & 17)
- Behold the Bold Umbrellaphant (Oct. 17)
- Beethoven's Symphony No. 7 (Nov. 6 & 7)
- Disco Fever (Nov. 13 & 14)
- Beethoven's Piano Concerto No. 3 (Nov. 20 & 21)
- The Polar Express in Concert (Nov. 27 & 28)
- Handel's Messiah (Dec. 4-6)
TicketsIf you have any questions about your subscription, Patron Services can be reached by phone (704.972.2000) and email (email@example.com). Please note that all CSO staff members, including Patron Services, are currently working remotely.
Our Ticket GuaranteeThe Charlotte Symphony understands the many uncertainties you may be weighing in purchasing tickets for our events. While we can't control the conditions created by the COVID-19 pandemic, we can assure you that your safety and comfort are our greatest concern. We will honor any tickets purchased for our events with our COVID-19 Guarantee.
If you feel COVID-19 conditions make it unsafe to attend a show, you may select any of the following options beginning 30 days before your ticketed performance:
- Donate the value of your tickets back to Charlotte Symphony to support our continued programming and education initiatives.
- Exchange for another event or credit on your account.
- Roll over your season package to the 2021-22 season.
- Receive a full refund.