Coronavirus / COVID-19 Update
The Charlotte Symphony has Canceled or Rescheduled all Concerts Through August due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
To protect its audiences, musicians, and staff from the spread of COVID-19 and in response to evolving guidance from Governor Roy Cooper and state and federal health officials, the Charlotte Symphony has canceled or rescheduled all concerts through August 2020.
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (March 13 & 14) - Rescheduled to March 2021
- Saint-Saëns Organ Symphony (March 20 & 21) - Canceled
- Pro-Am (March 22) - Rescheduled to 20/21 Season
- Link Up: The Orchestra Rocks (March 31) - Canceled
- Bach Brandenburg Concerto (April 17 & 18) - Canceled
- On Tap (April 21) - Canceled
- UNITED: A Remembrance Concert (April 30) - Canceled
- Brahms Double Concerto (May 1 & 2) - Canceled
- CSO Off the Rails (May 5) - Canceled
- CSO On the Go (May 6) - Canceled
- Broadway Favorites (May 8 & 9) - Canceled
- Wonder Women: Heroes and Villains (May 9) - Canceled
- Beethoven Meets '90s Vibe (May 15) - Rescheduled to April 2021
- The Music of Chicago with Brass Transit (June 13) - Canceled
- Beethoven's Pastoral (Aug. 7-9) - Canceled
- 007: The Best of James Bond (Aug. 14 & 15) - Canceled
- Peter and the Wolf (Aug. 15) - Canceled
- On Tap at Triple C Brewing (Aug. 18) - Canceled
- Free Community Concert (Aug. 16) - Canceled
- Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark (Aug. 21-22) - Rescheduled to June 2021
Ticketholders have several options:
- Hold on to your tickets. If your concert has been rescheduled, hold on to your tickets. We'll be in touch soon with more details.
- Donate your tickets. If your concert was canceled or you cannot attend on the new date, please consider donating your tickets. Your generous support is vital in helping the Charlotte Symphony fulfill its mission, and is especially appreciated during challenging moments such as this one. We couldn't do what we do without you. To donate your ticket(s), click here.
- Exchange your tickets. If you would like to exchange your ticket(s) to another performance or receive a credit* on your account, click here. *Please note: Account credits cannot be applied toward Special Event concerts.