Welcome to the 2023-24 Season!
Please use one of the three submission methods below to request an exchange on or after this date and we will do our best to accommodate the request(s) based on the guidelines outlined below.
Please carefully read the guidelines, including the Concert Exchange Exclusion List, before submitting your exchange request.
If you have any questions, Patron Services can be reached by phone (704.972.2000) and email (email@example.com). Please note that CSO staff members, including Patron Services, are currently working hybrid schedules and may not be in the office.
- Exchanges are processed on a first-come, first-served basis and must be requested 24 hours in advance of the concert affected by the change. Any exchange requests made day-of will be processed as a ticket donation.
- Exchanges are subject to availability. Seats and seating sections cannot be guaranteed.
- Exchanges may also involve a price difference. If additional payment is due, you will be contacted by a CSO Patron Services representative.
- Exchange requests must be for performances within the 2023-24 season.
Concert Exchange Exclusion List*:
- An Evening with Renee Fleming (Sept. 20)
- Cody Fry Live in Concert (Oct. 27)
- Majestic Brass (Nov. 28)
- Cirque de Noël (Dec. 20-23)
- Beauty and the Beast in Concert (Jan. 12 & 13)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens in Concert (March 15 & 16)
How to Submit Your Request
- Online using the form below.
- By Mail. Complete this form and mail to: CSO Patron Services, 128 S. Tryon St. Suite 350, Charlotte, NC 28202
- By Phone. Call our Automated Subscriber Exchange Service* at 704.644.0867.
Exchanges will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis in chronological order of the affected performance(s) and must be requested 24 hours before the concert affected by the exchange. All exchanges are subject to availability, same seats/seating section cannot be guaranteed.