Thank you for subscribing to the 2019-20 season! We are happy to help with your exchange request. Please read the guidelines below.
NOTICE: Ticket exchanges can only be processed within the current 19/20 season. Ticket exchange requests for the 20/21 season will be available at a later date.
- Exchanges are processed on a first-come, first-served basis and must be requested 24 hours in advance of the concert affected by the change. Any exchange requests made day-of will be processed as a ticket donation.
- Exchange requests must be for performances within the same season as the concert you are exchanging from. Summer seasons are distinct.
- Exchanges are subject to availability; although we will try to seat you in the section of your original tickets, this may not always be possible.
- Exchanges may also involve a price difference; if additional payment is due, you will be contacted by a CSO Patron Services representative.
- Exchange requests made the week of a performance will be delivered by email or left at the venue box office for pick up the night of the concert.
Concert Exchange Exclusion List*:
- Beethoven Meets '90s Vibe | May 15
- The Music of Chicago with Brass Transit | June 13
- Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark | June 26
You will receive an email confirmation once your exchange has been processed.