Coronavirus / COVID-19 Update
The Charlotte Symphony has Suspended Concerts through July due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
New Summer Schedule Announced for Postponed Concerts
The Charlotte Symphony has suspended all concerts and events through July due to concerns over the spread of COVID-19. This decision was made to protect the safety of the CSO's audiences, musicians, guest artists, staff, and volunteers.
A new summer schedule has been announced for concerts that were postponed. Please see the full listing below.
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (March 13 & 14) - Rescheduled to 20/21 Season
- Saint-Saëns Organ Symphony (March 20 & 21) - Canceled
- Pro-Am (March 22) - Rescheduled to 20/21 Season
- 007: The Best of James Bond (March 27 & 28) - Now Aug. 14 & 15
- Peter and the Wolf (March 28) - Now Aug. 15
- Link Up: The Orchestra Rocks (March 31) - Canceled
- Beethoven's Pastoral (April 3-5) - Now Aug. 7-9
- Bach Brandenburg Concerto (April 17 & 18) - Canceled
- On Tap (April 21) - Now Aug. 18
- UNITED: A Remembrance Concert (April 30) - Canceled
- Brahms Double Concerto (May 1 & 2) - Canceled
- CSO Off the Rails (May 5) - Canceled
- CSO On the Go (May 6) - Canceled
- Broadway Favorites (May 8 & 9) - Canceled
- Wonder Women: Heroes and Villains (May 9) - Canceled
- Beethoven Meets '90s Vibe (May 15) - Rescheduled to 20/21 Season
- The Music of Chicago with Brass Transit (June 13) - Canceled
- Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark (June 26 & 27) - Now Aug. 21 & 22
Ticketholders have several options:
- Hold on to your tickets. If your concert has been rescheduled, hold on to your tickets. They will be valid for the same day of the week as your original ticket.
- Donate your tickets. If your concert was canceled or you cannot attend on the new date, please consider donating your tickets. Your generous support is vital in helping the Charlotte Symphony fulfill its mission, and is especially appreciated during challenging moments such as this one. We couldn't do what we do without you. To donate your ticket(s), click here.
- Exchange your tickets. If you would like to exchange your ticket(s) to another performance or receive a credit* on your account, click here. *Please note: Account credits cannot be applied toward Special Event concerts.