Employment & Auditions
Two Wells Fargo | 301 S. Tryon Street | STE 1700 | Charlotte, NC 28282
Administration: 704.972.2003 | Ticket Office: 704.972.2000 | Fax: 704.972.2011
Charlotte Symphony is currently hiring for the position of Chorus Manager, To view job description, click here. To apply, please email cover letter and resume to Michael McMahon.
Charlotte Symphony's Priority Seating Department is seeking individuals on a part-time basis to sell the 2015-2016 Classics and Pops season. This is a great opportunity for students, seniors, or anyone with a flexible schedule.
* Hourly pay plus commission
* Evening hours, Mon-Fri, 5-9 pm, Sat, 9:30 am-1:30 pm (subject to change)
* Management opportunities for qualified employees
* Free tickets to select concerts
* Basic knowledge of Classical music
* 16-hour work week
* Ability to follow direction
Please email your resume to PrioritySeating@CharlotteSymphony.org or fax it to 704-972-2011. No phone calls please.
The Charlotte Symphony currently does not have any orchestral vacancies. Please check back soon.