Employment & Auditions
First Citizens Bank Plaza | 128 S. Tryon St., Ste. 350 | Charlotte, NC 28202
Administration: 704.972.2003 | Ticket Office: 704.972.2000 | Fax: 704.972.2011
Charlotte Symphony's Priority Seating Department is seeking individuals on a part-time basis to sell the 2015-2016 Classics and Pops season. This is a great opportunity for students, seniors, or anyone with a flexible schedule.
* Hourly pay plus commission
* Evening hours, Mon-Fri, 5-9 pm, Sat, 9:30 am-1:30 pm (subject to change)
* Management opportunities for qualified employees
* Free tickets to select concerts
* Basic knowledge of Classical music
* 16-hour work week
* Ability to follow direction
Please email your resume to PrioritySeating@CharlotteSymphony.org or fax it to 704-972-2011. No phone calls please.
The Charlotte Symphony currently does not have any orchestral vacancies. Please check back soon.