Charlotte Symphony adds six new members to boardOct 9, 2020
By Charlotte Media Group, The Charlotte Weekly
The Charlotte Symphony added six leaders in various fields to its board of directors on Oct. 7.
"The knowledge that they bring to the table from their diverse backgrounds in addition to their love of music, the arts, and the CSO will be an asset as we face the challenges ahead," said Kimberly Parker, who chairs the Charlotte Symphony.
New members are as follows:
- Ellen Fitzsimmons, chief legal officer and head of enterprise diversity at Truist Financial Corporation.
- Dr. Richard Krumdieck, a physician specializing in the treatment of cancer and blood-related disorders.
- Torsten Pilz, senior vice president and chief supply chain officer for Honeywell.
- Melinda Snyder, wealth advisor at Wells Fargo Private Bank.
- John D. Williams, president and CEO of Domtar.
- Dr. Shanté Williams, CEO of Black Pearl Global Investments.